10 March 2014

Now Then Whenever

Now Then Whenever - Inspire

How do you feel about this ... 'If you continue to follow the same patterns, what are the chances you'll ever experience the things you want to do and ever become the person you hope to be?' Found here

I think there is a chance. I think you can have a very rewarding day-to-day routine that won't be a boring, but where you can have Autonomy (Active and Engaged), Mastery (Improve) & Purpose (Legacy). I am all for improvement in what I try to do, and efficiency, but I wish it would also transpose that to my exercise regime or routine. Somehow I just can't quite get the the gym as much as I would like, if at all!

Anyway, it is worth while watching this video on Daniel Pink - Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us. His book is on my list to read.



It is also worth reading Netflix's HR program. Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg has called it one of the most important documents ever to come out of Silicon Valley (I am currently reading Sheryl's book - Lean In). It is worth while looking at their presentation - apparently it has been viewed over 5 million times - How Netflix reinvented HR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PinIt