06 May 2014

Home

Home - Mix

Here is another house that caught my attention with 2 bedrooms and a great floor plan.










Thankfully the front can stay the same, but again (can you guess it?) I would need to paint those floor boards. This time glossy white and I am thinking of the following images.

Pinned here

Pinned here

The bathroom would need some gold fixtures and a light glossy grey paint on the walls.
Pinned here

Yikes, for the kitchen/living, can you guess what I would do? Yes, first thing to go is the yellow wall, then I would need to paint those cabinets and the change the top.


Both pinned here

Then for the dining/living this is what I am thinking.
Pinned here

Pinned here

Then for that depressing garden, so good elbow work, and it could look like this.

Found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

PinIt