06 June 2013

Home

Home - Mix / City / Small Spaces

Look at this new place on the market. Surely it must have a backyard,but if it doesn't, then that could explain the starting price guide. You would have to think hard about how you would make use of the roof space. Still it is in a reasonable location and there is a park close by, plus Balmain.




So how would I change it....

Living Room 
It would go from this

to this...
Blogged here

Bedroom
Interesting to note that the window opens to the kitchen....but it would go from this...

to this
Blogged here

Kitchen

to this
Found here

Bathroom
Though I haven't see the state of it now, going by the plan, if it was something like this (though no bath)... I could live with it for a while. I think!
Blogged here

Courtyard
If I have to look at a brick wall (given the next house has renovated the back) then, if possible I would make the courtyard look like this.
Found here



No comments:

Post a Comment

PinIt